offered by Jill Castoral – email@example.com
(Originally created by Suzanne and Andrews Miniatures)
Sorry this workshop is sold out
Workshop wait list is open until November 14
If she gets enough people on the waitlist, she may be able to get more.
Ordering Instructions: Please email me with your order and indicate method of payment and your phone number. I accept PayPal and checks in US dollars. Please include your address and PayPal address.
Workshop Description: The original design by Suzanne and Andrew miniatures (reintroduced with permission) was based on a real life cottage. The windows, door, roofing, and wallpaper for the kitchen is included. Also included is the china cabinet/room divider and the clothesline kit as well as all cottage trim. The flooring is pre scored. Interior and exterior furniture and landscaping are not included but there is an optional resin base with a creek running through it available for $25. Instructions will include a landscaping plan/diagram and tips.
Finished Size of the Project: Cottage measures approximately 3” Wide x 6” Long. Optional resin cottage base is 6 3/4” x 10”. Base has detailed rock walls, a stream, and an inverted area that holds the foundation of the cottage.
- Total Kits Available: 30
- Kit Cost: $125 plus shipping
- Optional Base Cost: $25
- Skill Level: Intermediate or Advanced
- Tools and Supplies: Basic work kit including wood sheers, scissors, paints, brushes, tacky glue, golden oak stain, and a jig is helpful in keeping your project square. Optional: Americana oak gel stain and instant glue.
- Shipping (US): $10 priority mail for cottage kit. If purchasing the optional base priority shipping $16
- Shipping (Canada): Priority mail international $42. Ground Advantage will need to be calculated by address.
- Shipping (Rest of World): Apologies. At this time I can only ship to US and Canada.
- Payment Types Accepted: Pay Pal and checks in US dollars.
Closeline (Included with house kit)
Unfinished resin base
Quarter Connection workshop kits are presented as a service to the QC membership. They are not pre-evaluated in any way prior to presentation on this website. QC responsibility is for advertising only. Workshop kit purchases are a business transaction between the member purchasing the kits and the vendor selling the kits. QC bears no financial responsibility for any issues that may arise. In the unlikely event that a member has a problem with a kit, please notify the QC team